1. Responsible for the search, screening, coordination and promotion of talent hunting projects with an annual salary of more than 300,000 yuan to meet the needs of customers.
2. Analyze customer needs, develop search plans, search, interview and evaluate candidates, complete talent recommendation reports, and provide career development suggestions for candidates.
3. Maintain positive and effective communication with customers, assist in interview arrangement, salary negotiation, background investigation and other procedures, and facilitate the smooth progress of the project.
4. Provide timely and effective customer care, maintain good customer relations, and deeply explore customer needs.
5. Research the development trend of the industry, collect the information of talents, and accumulate the talent pool.
6. Business Develop in targeted industries.
1. Full-time Bachelor Degree or above, no limitation on majors.
2. Have strong interest in professional services of talent recruitment; passionate and able to work under pressure.
3. More than one year’s working experience; sales, consulting, HR or headhunting working experience is preferred.
4. Independent, willing to think, patient, never give up and good at finding new breakthroughs.
5. Good at effective communication, quick and continuous learning, and flexible.
6. Strong team work spirit and have a good sense of cooperation.
Pleasant working atmosphere: nice and straightforward managers, easy-going colleagues;
Perfect coaching system: New Employee's 1st whole month training + monthly and quarterly training + business theme training + management improvement training; besides, Partners and Million Consultants to teach you personally.
Transparent promotion mechanism: managers are all internally cultivated; Y-shaped promotion path makes it possible for you to grow from an intern to company partner within 3 to 5 years, as long as you work hard enough.
Attractive salary: a high salary of 90 points in the industry; no-responsibility basic salary + high commission 30%-40%, higher than the average level.
Considerate benefits: two-day weekends + “six one insurance fund” + paid annual leave + 1 day paid sick leave per month + monthly benefits + birthday gifts + year-end travel.